Thursday, December 10, 2009

I love UFS..........

I took the son down to UFS. We don't go every week, but it's pretty close.

The first thing I noticed is that the caskets have been moved. There is now only one on display and it's sitting up about four feet in the air. I wondered why it had been elevated from it's former center aisle position. I then noticed a sign taped to the casket which answered my question.

It reads: Due to the respect of others please stay out of the caskets. Thank you, management.

And the variety of products in the store is unmatched.

Our shopping cart consisted of:

1 case of various beers.
1 rubberband-powered race car.
1 "decorate it yourself" purse.
2 shower curtain liners.

And no, I wasn't planning on slamming the beers, wrapping myself and my newly decorated purse up in a shower curtain liner while playing with the race car. There was a gift for everyone in the family.

One of the crown jewels of this city. Long live Pierre and everyone who works there.

1 comment:

  1. Have to agree with you on UFS. It is always a shopping adventure. One can find so many things they didn't know they needed.

    ReplyDelete